Eligibility criteria B.Tech. in E.C.E.
B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is all about working with electronic devices and communication equipment, such as transmitters and receivers, integrated circuits, microprocessors,
satellite communication, wave progression, microwave engineering and much more. This is an exciting field considering the rapid advances in and increasing reliance on electronic and
communication technology. A diploma/degree in ECE will equip you for jobs that require to design and develop television, radio, mobile devices and
computers. From bringing internet connectivity to remote, rural areas to designing and maintaining satellites, the job prospects are endless.
The College Approved By AICTE, New Delhi & Affiliated to IKGPTU, Jalandhar
- All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination from a board recognized or established by Central/State Government through a legislation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects
1. Chemistry 2. Biotechnology 3. Biology 4. Computer Science / Technical Vocational Subject
- Those candidates who have passed diploma in any Engineering Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET), or any such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- The candidates who have passed two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET) shall be eligible.
- JEE (Main) Rank merit.
- Duration of the course shall be 4 year including internship.
- All those candidates who have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution and have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of Candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology shall be eligible to apply.
- All those candidates who have passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of Candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject shall be eligible to apply.
(a) Students, who have passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall clear the subject of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with second year subjects.
(b) Students belonging to B.Sc. Stream may further note that they shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to Diploma stream.
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- In the above cases, a suitable bridge course, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
- Inter-se-merit in the qualifying examination.
- Duration of the course shall be 3 Years / 6 Semesters including internship.