Eligibility criteria for Master of Business Administration
MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate programmes in India and abroad. The two-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world. Here are some important facts about the MBA program:
- What makes MBA such a popular course is that students from any background - including Science, Commerce and Humanities - can pursue it.
- A regular MBA or Post-Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) is generally a two-year course divided into four or six semesters. However, there are certain private institutes that offer one-year PGDM programmes as well.
- One can pursue MBA in various modes, such as, Regular, Online and Distance-Education. Interested candidates can also find programmes customised based on their professional experience such as Executive MBA.
The College Approved By AICTE, New Delhi & Affiliated to IKGPTU, Jalandhar
- Eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university
- Duration of the course shall be 3 year (Six Semesters).